Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy to Help

Emma Kate LOVES to help me do the dishes. If she hears me in the kitchen, she immediately crawls in there to see if I am by chance loading or unloading the dishwasher. I wish that I were as enthusiastic about this chore!!!

Last week, I left the room for just a moment to check on Ansley and when I returned I found her sitting on the door of the dishwasher! I didn't even know that she could climb, but this week, she is climbing on everything...yesterday, the couch...this morning the table that PaPa made for she and Ansley...and just a few minutes ago- the dishwasher again! I am learning quickly that I can never take my eyes off our Emme!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Anna!
    Surprise! Uncle Jerry informed me aobut your blog and here I am, and I have enjoyed it very much and love the pics!

    Happy Birthday to Emma Kate-I remembered!
    Glad all is well!

    Love,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete